Sunday, February 14, 2010

I need sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really dont like the timedifference from Norway to Canada.  Life is hard
when it`s OL.

But who needs sleep It is only 16days and then it`s 4years to the next OL

I`m the lucky one I work from home and have no boss to answer to if my work is
going a bit slow this days hihihihi

It`s mothersday today So Happy mothersday every MOM all over.
My little princess made a lovely drawing to me with hearts all over
OHHH i love my children

My Princess

My son and his girlfriend is coming over later for cake and coffee

I just love my life
I have 2 lovely children and a "daugther in law" to be the ligt off my life
I have a job i love.
Helping people to get what they want and need in life


If you want information about how to work from home
use the link about. No it`s not some thing i want to sell you
I`m only bringing information out to help people to a better life

No comments:

Post a Comment